Struggling With Neck Pain, TMJ, And Tension Headaches?
Eliminate your neck pain and muscle stiffness in just 10 minutes a day with the Cervical Neck Cloud.
Reverse The Damage:
Long-term poor posture and high-stress levels can cause issues linked to herniated discs, pinched nerves, and tension headaches.
By using the Cervical Neck Cloud for just 10 minutes a day, muscular tension in the neck fades which allows a flood of oxygen-rich blood to the neck and shoulder area.
This allows you to reverse significant damage to the neck region and allows you to be flexible and active as you were years earlier.
It Is Significantly Helpful In the:
- Easing muscle spasm
- Stopping muscles from shortening and contracting
- Easing pressure
- Helping to bring back blood flow and nerve function
- Keeping your neck stable
- Correcting deformities
- Relieving pain
Anyone with neck pain knows how much Physiotherapy and Massage can cost. But this Cervical Neck Cloud significantly reduces the cost and effort and lets you heal from the comfort of your home.
2 ways of using it:
The Neck Cloud Has 2 ways of using it:
- Convex side - allows people with low flexibility and/or severe pain to start out slowly without increasing the tension on the neck too much.
- Concave side - allows the greatest stretch using the c-shaped opening to allow the user to push a stretch beyond the point of pain for maximum effectiveness and deep tissue stimulation.
Instructions To Use:
- Find a quiet place where you can lie down or sit back for about 10 minutes. This can be on a bed, sofa, floor, or recliner.
- Locate the neck support of the device around the middle of your neck. Start with gentle traction ( convex side under your head).
- Gently reposition the device, up or down along your spine to locate the most comfortable position for your neck. Bent your knees, and put your hand beside your head.
- Once comfortable, allow your neck to settle further into the support. Taking slow deep breaths helps to relax.
- Take notice of how the support is reinforcing your posture. You may observe at this point that you are releasing tension.
- You may notice your neck, traps, and shoulder muscles relax further and your posture becomes more aligned.
- Reposition lightly every few minutes to prevent localized fatigue. You may re-assume your position if needed.
- Like any new exercise, start off slowly. Use the gentle support level for 5 minutes then reassess whether or not you can use it for an additional 5 minutes. Progress gradually as you are comfortable.
- If you feel you can use more neck support, use the strong traction neck support (concave side under your head).
NOTE: At first, you may feel slight discomfort as your muscles and joints adjust to their new positions. If you feel pain, discontinue using the device and consult with your healthcare professional.
1 x Cervical Neck Cloud